Zalo is a messaging and social media app developed by VNG Corporation in Vietnam. It offers free text messaging, voice and video calls, photo and video sharing, and group chats. The app also allows location sharing, voice messaging, and a digital wallet service called Zalo Pay.
Can I delete my Zalo account?
Yes, you can delete your Zalo account and personal information.
How to delete Zalo account
- Launch the Zalo app on your phone.
- Tap the Me menu on the bottom right.
- Proceed to the Account and security.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- Select the Delete Account option.
- Enter your password and click Update.
- Tap the Delete Account button.
- Type your mobile number for verification and tap Next.
- Enter the password and then tap Delete Account.